Registration for all D39 schools is Sept 28th, 2018.
To register, please contact the DI coordinator for your school, as each school handles registration independently.
- McKenzie – Emily Paris – email@example.com
- Ramona – Meghan Mills – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central – Shelly Schildkraut – email@example.com
- Harper – Amanda Callahan – firstname.lastname@example.org
If your school does not have a DI coordinator but you’d still like to start a team, please email email@example.com
*Please note that all DI teams are led by parent volunteers. There are ALWAYS more kids who want to participate than available spots. Please consider leading a team (4-5 kids) for your child and some of their peers. The time commitment is comparable to coaching a sports team or leading a scout troop. Also, the Team Manager (aka parent leader) selects the day/time for their weekly team meetings (which are often held once a week at the leader’s home from Nov-Feb).
To learn more about DI, attend a PARENT INFO MEETING. These meetings are intended for parents new to DI. All D39 parents are invited to attend any of these meetings.
- Friday morning Sept 7th 9am-10am at McKenzie
- Thursday evening Sept 13th 7pm-8pm at Harper
- Monday evening Sept 17th 7pm-8pm at McKenzie